This is from a free newsletter I get everyday except Sunday.
I thought you might enjoy reading about the new features in
Scanners, since now they have become more reasonably priced.

just me,
Marjorie

  SCAN DUNK -- YOUR ULTIMATE SCANNER BUYING GUIDE

http://cgi.zdnet.com/slink?/adeskb/adt0822/2618092:1138033

    You need a flatbed scanner, but you don't know which
    one to buy. I can help. I've got the guidebook you
    need to get the one that works best for you. Plus,
    I've also rounded up a collection of the latest scanners
    that have the easy-to-use features and functions
    you want. At prices you can afford.