From: audrey skrzyniarz [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2000 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Abortion issue and stem cell research can be resolved

Hi Sid,

As you may know, I am in your corner in this debate. What I am curious
about is this:  Isn't this particular issue mainly to do with American
congressional decisions and or the future newly elected president? I
understand that other countries may be debating the same issue or have
already decided to use discarded tissues for stem cell research. I do
understand some who have moral issues that conflict with the idea of
abortion even if I do not agree. I wonder sometimes two things: Would
they would feel this resistance to the idea if some one they loved was
raped and became pregnant, or if someone whom they loved, or knew, could
be saved or never get parkinsons in the first place? I think maybe some
have not thought of how this would impact another or have they addressed
this thoroughly in their own minds.

* seattle * Audrey
friend of pwp aussie John 49/42/38??