No, This appears to be real. This was also a story on NPR  (National Public
Radio, for our foreign members). The key idea seemed to be that the tumor
cells were modified. The success rate was about 50%, not great but it
suggests a possibility.

K-F Etzold
IBM  T. J. Watson Research Center
914-945-3816
914-945-2026 Fax

"Robert A. Fink, M. D." <[log in to unmask]>@listserv.utoronto.ca> on
08/22/2000 10:15:04 AM

Please respond to "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"

Sent by:  "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"