Dear Jen---your solution might work for some couples, but many wish to have
a child which is genetically related to one or both of them--that's why
they might choose vitro fertilization, after all, rather than surrogate
parenthood or adoption.  (And I'm an adoptive mother, BTW, so I have
nothing against that alternative!)

>Interesting.  I would suggest that you could donate the unborn "cells" to
>couples who are infertile.  Jen  Dad w/ PD 55/39

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

        On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        We agree to differ...
                                we resolve to love...
                                                   we  unite to serve.