As soon as everyone FINALLY  realizes that stem cells can come from other
places than embryos, I think ALL of us will settle down and be much
happier.  In fact, last night on 60minutes, there was a 20 minute segment
on PD, in which stem cells, including pig cells were mentioned, more than
once.  I think this discussion (argument)
is going too far. Whether you believe in pro-life or not, surely you
understand that stem cells can come from more than one place.
We should all calm down.   Best to all of you.  Jo Ann