Hi Kelly---don't take it too personally--this has been a recurring source
of discussion for years.....
in general, a reasonable (??) amount of humor etc. is welcomed by most
members, who feel it lightens their load, is a relief from a steady diet of
medical posts, etc.  We hope to keep a good balance,  & to try to do the
impossible---please everyone!   SPARKLE was started when there seemed to be
an overload of silliness, jokes, pigs, etc. (long before flamingoes) .
The MOST  important thing is for ALL of us to try to use NON-PD for subject
headings---we can add HUMOR, or other identifying titles as well.  I didn't
save your joke, but I think I chuckled over it---not sure if you headed it
"NON-PD--HUMOR" though.    Hope this clarifies a little--it's a grey area
for sure. Look at all the time we've just spent arguing re: sexist humor !
<G>

>Howdy folks,
>Below is the message I came home to after work today........
>Since it was sent to me and not the group, my question is...am I the only
>one being asked not to send NON PD posts?????
>Am I wrong to assume that if someone doesn't like the heading they see -
>they can use their delete button?
>Kelly in Calgary
>40\39\36

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

     On PDWebring at : http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !