On 22 Aug 00, at 21:08, Joan and Stan Snyder wrote:

> I am  not condoning the actions of the business owner but I
> wonder if faced with the same set of circumstances, my husband may or
> may not have reacted with the same deadly force.

The bottom line is responsibility.  Those kids, sad as it turned out,
should have considered the possibilities before they started robbing
people.  It could have just as easily been the other way (the restaurant-
owner getting shot).

Same as on this List.  When one posts something, they need to take
responsibility for what they have posted.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"