On 27 Aug 2000, at 11:30, Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD wrote:

> Does anyone have any cost figures, of any kind related to
> PD, that they could refer me to? I will need to be able to
> substantiate such figures, so I will need to quote the
> source of such figures.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help --
> Best regards,
> Kathrynne

Hi Kathrynne,
There was an Editorial in the New England Journal of Medicine...

The New England Journal of Medicine -- June 17, 1999 -- Volume 340, Number 24

Evaluating the Burden of Disease and Spending the Research Dollars of the
National Institutes of Health

http://www.nejm.org/content/refs/1999/0340/0024/1914.asp

Look at the top of the page and logon for Full Text.... murray