Bill, you may well be right in saying that there may be people using
aliases on our
list. I do feel that most of the people that
post on the list are real people with real concerns and real PD
problems. Though I frequently disagree with some of them, I
find no reason to ask them to prove to me
who they are. This is the real world and
in the real world there are no guarantees.
Have just a little faith. This really is a wonderful and for the most
part caring group. We all have our faults and foibles.
By the way! Who are you? Can you prove
that you are who you say you are?
That does not sound, nor does it look very  good! So as some of said
before. Let us
get on with the purpose of this list.
Support, information and caring.
Juanita CG for George 74/71/64
Oh yes I am who I say I am. Wife, mother  grandmother, friend and
caregiver.
Want Noterized statements to that affect!