Dear Bernard,
    It sounds like you are experiencing what a lot of other PWP do with their
voice.  That is, diminution in volume, loudness, almost like hoarseness.  One
of the things about this situation, is that we have "re-set" our own
screening ability as to intelligibility - we think we're adequately loud; but
others say "What?and Hunhh?" frequently enough to know that this is a real
phenom.
    You can be assured that this has not escaped scientific investigation,
primarily in two locales - Iowa State, where resides The National Center for
the Study of the Voice, and in Denver/Boulder Colorado, by Dr. Lorraine
Ramig.  She is the director of the Lee Silverman Voice Treatment Center at
the Wilbur Gould Voice Treatment Center, all a part of the Denver Center for
the Performing Arts.  (I never have used  the word "center" that many times
in such short a space)   Dr Ramig works with treating the Parkinson voice,
almost entirely.  In the last few years, she has trained speech pathologists
her methods, all over the world.  The basic structure is 1 hour of speech
therapy per day, 4 days of 7 for 4 weeks.  This method has helped a large
number of us PWP to retain close to our pre-Parkinson voices.
    Or, alternatively, you could just have a bad cold.

                                                    Regards,  Don Penny

PS  A lot of your posts contain words implying urgency.  Perhaps more reading
about the many little things of Parkinsons, outlook, coping, striking peace
with this injury/illness might be useful.