David's note is typical of so called 'open minded' people who claim that
"don't confuse me with facts, my mind is made up".  I prefer to look at
the voting record of each candidate in Congress and go from there.  I
also try to correlate that record with the promises they are making out
there.
Lieberman will never vote against his faith and conscience, no matter
whose values!

Michel