I must have missed something ... what's all this fuss about
David Boots? -- I found that a person by that name has a
Web-site [see below] with some apparently interesting
PD-related writings.
http://www.sonic.net/~bootst3k/

I must have missed something ... what's all this fuss that
caused Janet to be booed [yes, that's the intended
spelling!] off the list? She's one of the most valuable
contributors. It's unkind, inconsiderate, and downright rude
when some list-members publicly question JP's mental state,
or express thanks for her leaving the list.

I hope Janet peeks at the list, sees that some of us are
dismayed by the way she was treated, and rejoins our
discussions.

Ben Winter 66/66/64