Hi Janet and All ,

janet paterson wrote:

> i have signed on again in order to post this
> for the sake of clarity
> i agreed to stop posting per barb's request
> it was and is my decision to signoff
> >From: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
> >To: janet paterson <[log in to unmask]>
> >Subject: Re: love and fear
> >Janet.  Please stop this now.  It does NOT matter if db is on the list.
> >You are doing more damage than he is.  Please stop now.  Barb

IMHO Janet you are taking a radical move ....and many in the list would miss
yours valuable contributions . Let me remember this to you and all:

1 - Voltaire's words ( I may not agree with what you say but .....) as you well
know .

2 - Nobody is perfect in this world ....

3 - Let's join forces against PD

Cheers and love to all,

Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil