>  Nigel,
>
> "To those parasites, (and you know who you are),
> why don't you all disappear up your own backsides, (the best place for you
> as all you talk is a load of ****), and let the list return to how it used
> to be, informative and friendly."

   May I suggest that you take the time to learn some manners?  None of
the people who you refer to as "parasites" have resorted to being as
blatantly rude as you just were.  By the way, these "parasites" post a
great deal of PD information, as well as caring for and supporting many
of the list members.  While Janet does post a great deal of good
information, most of the people I have seen sign off or come close to
signing off have done so as a direct result of Janet's rants and
attacks.  While she may have designated herself as the list elf, that
does not give her the right to do and say whatever she pleases,
especially when she is hurting people.  THAT is what this whole hoopla
has been about.  Now, could everyone PLEASE just let this go?
Pat