Well unlike a few, I am very unhappy with Janet leaving this list,
in fact anyone leaving under negative circumstances causes me concern.

As Bern said "Janet...take a break a small holiday from the list. I
and many more are rooting for you. Then come back refreshed and full of
energy and carry on as if nothing has happened".

Calling someone "paranoid", "mental" or "sick" when we don't agree with
their opinion/views/concerns is very destructive to the individual and
to all others who express thoughts on this list.

I have participated in the Multiple Sclerosis Support list of well over
2,000 members and they too were plagued with an imposter who
posted messages under a dozen different names and did devious things to
control, intimidate others, make malicious swipes and break up the
list...it was very hard to expose him and eliminate his destructive
influence. Attacking the whistle blower is the usual tactic of the
destructive party.

Oh and Nigel, I've gotta admit...the label of "list parasites" fits them
exactly!

"Opportunities for Mischief Abound in the List"...amem Bill.

Avoiding a problem won't make it go away.

Hugs, Gail Vass .... [who has read the archives]