Hi Connie --
Gosh, I'm glad to hear Jack is drinking more water; if I
could only pick one single thing that I could discuss re PD,
I'd probably pick fluids. Dehydration is very common among
people with PD and the consequences of dehydration cause
more pain and anguish and hospitalizations than almost any
other single thing. I'm so happy you found someone else to
"back me up!"

My very best regards to you and Jack,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/