Attention: Audrey Skrzyniarz <[log in to unmask] and others interested in
promoting stem cell research.

Audrey & others,
I spent the months of Jan thru May contacting as many PWP as I could reach,
putting out petitions and letter samples and post card samples asking people
to write and get others to write the Congressman and Senators. I now have
about 300 people on my special e-mail list. I would like to put you on it.
The requirement from you: Promise to work with petitions and/or letters as
the issues arise. Should there be an issue you dont agree with, youwould not
be required to work for it, but they'll all be Parkinson's oriented with
approval from one or more major Parkinson organizations.
(Anyone else reading this is invited to join "Sid's Action List" -- respond
direct only)
More:
I wrote a question and answer article with a simplified explaination of why
Pro-Life people can be for the use of stem cells. The facts as outlined in my
letter were okayed by APDA and NPF. I sent it out to every support group that
I am aware of. A few support groups refused to publish it. (DALLAS WAS ONE) I
respect those who told me they could not work for stem cell useage. But none
of them would answer they final question in the article:
"Would you prefer they incinerated the egg or extract Pluripotent stem cells
for research to better mankind?"
Sid Levin
PS: To all those who are against stem cell research that read this -- I give
you an open challenge to answer that question and explain your position.  So
far, the best I've gotten is complete silence.