In a message dated 08/25/2000 7:50:38 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Another point is the pleasure one may get of the action of taking a cup of
coffee
 or doing some sport ones likes , may release dopamine or endorphin and thus
 postpone or reduce the PD symptoms . >>

I think this is probably more like it; endorphins are undoubtedly beneficial.
 My dad (and mom) drank TONS (I mean like at least a full pot each day) for
many, many years.  If caffeine does in fact reduce the severity or intensity
of PD, I would hate to see what my dad would be like now.  I have seen people
who were dx'd twenty or more years ago and he is as bad or worse than some of
them.

Carrie