Multiple System Atrophy / Shy-Drager Syndrome 2000 Annual Conference

This year's conference will be held at the Hilton Garden Inn Cleveland
Airport in Cleveland, Ohio. This conference is for anyone interested in
learning more about this rare neurological condition. The dates are
Sept. 15-17th. Our host will be Dr. Thomas Chelimsky of Case Western
Reserve University.

Internationally known physicians will join us to share the latest
information and answer questions.
Meet and support fellow group members during our informal sessions.
There is no conference fee and some meals are provided. There is a free
handicap shuttle from the Hopkins International Airport and free parking
at the hotel. A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hilton Garden
Inn for $89 per night. Several of these rooms are handicap assessable;
please ask when placing your reservation. To place your hotel
reservation call 1-800-HILTONS (445-8667), use the group code: SDS. The
group rate expires September 5th.
Schedule:

Friday Sept. 15th, p.m. reception/registration
Saturday Sept. 16th, full conference day
Sunday Sept. 17th, morning session

To register for the conference, please call 1-800-SDS-4999: leave your
full name and number of persons in your party.