Did you ever think of Benadryl? Once my Husband and I were enjoying a
leisurely breakfast on our patio. He opened his mouth to take a bite and in
flew a yellow jacket. His tongue swelled up.  I naturally was scared . In
calling the family  Dr. he suggested we try this.  It helped him by taking
the swelling down.
In those days Benadryl could only be had by prescription.
 I have the greatest respect with the medical profession with the help for
myself and my new "first" granddaughter who has downs syndrome and her
stomach was in two parts as well as her esophagus .Stomach was immediately
put together but the weight of her is such that they want to make sure she
is  in the best of health for the second procedure. She is getting wonderful
care at the University Hospital in Chapel Hill NC.
She has red hair and blue eyes. Amelia Katherine and her family celebrated
her 2nd month yesterday. Putting on  weight, she is starting to fill out
making you want to pick her up and hold her. She is beautiful very
beautiful. We consider we are special to have a wonderful child like her.
I m not sorry for going on but as you can see I am a Grandmother. It is a
whole new world ! I plan on having as many adventures as I did with her
mother, Uncle and two aunts. The last is off the pay roll. I now can go into
the baby clothes stores. and become involved in  picture books and the world
of little children.
 I always keep Benadryl on hand ...tablets and cream. I am not  a spokes
person for any brand of healthful help.
L&K S