I was listening to the radio veery late last night and heard a doctor
talking about calcium and manganese and how important these two are in our
daily living.  He suggested that many people do not get enough manganese and
that it was the cause, perhaps, of many illnesses, including Parkinson's.

Has anyone else ever heard tell of this?
My husband has Parkinson's, he will be 50 on Saturday and was diagnosed
about 5 years ago.  Since young onset is not terribly common and PD does not
run in his family, I thought "maybe this is why."  I guess we are always
looking for a reason.  And, I was wondering if adding additional manganese
might help?  Sounds very strange though.

Vicki Sweet