Hi, Ivan -

I can't answer your med question, but I do have another question for you:
Does your dad's tremor act like a normal PD tremor?  You're in as good a
position to judge that as anyone.  The large, jagged handwriting sounds more
to me like essential tremor, which is also exacerbated by stress.  Does his
tremor worsen when he tries to use his hands, such as to pick up a glass of
water or use a fork?  What does his doctor say about the tremors?

Margie
<<
 My dad is visiting me in a rare, one-day visit, today.  His right hand
 tremors, but,
 his handwriting,although jagged, is large and bold.

 He says the tremor is stress-related.  Hesays that
 his tremor only occurs when he is tense, and that
 it is very noticeable when he is also tired. He is
 82, and in very good health.