My sister-in-law gave me some research papers on the above subject, and I
wondered if anyone on the List was familiar with this treatment. A + T
stands for acetazolamide plus thiamine. The treatment purports to strengthen
the glucose metabolism of brain cells rather than destroying them. It
supposedly offers great improvement to PD symptoms.

Question: Is this snake oil? Is it valid? I have a great deal of information
on it, but don't want to clutter the List if it has no value.

(Murray -- I already looked. Couldn't find too much information on it
pertaining to PD.)

Ann Gibbons   cgJoe 66/3