Attention: Stephanie M Dorsch
Stephanie,  In writing re stem cells,  You said,
"Now if you do not want a child then you as an adult take responsibility.
>ABSTAIN!
>or there are other means to prevent your conceiving if you look back what
>would you feel if you had been wriped from your mothers' body to be
trashed?"

The subject you are talking about is BIRTH CONTROL or ABSTAINING FROM SEX..
What does that have to do with stem cells?
And why don't you answer my question? I asked?
Is it better to incinerate the surplus eggs from an in vitro program or use
them for research to find a cure for Downs syndrome, Parkinson's and tons of
other miseries?
Sid Levin ..... I'm waiting for an answer