Kelly, the "Non-PD" heading is a good idea, as it lets folks
know your post has nothing to do with PD; although it got
way too complicated for me awhile back. But don't take one
person's opinion about non-PD posts too seriously.

The list is rather divided on this point -- some don't want
any posts other than PD-related matters, others like jokes,
lightness, and supportive posts. It's a good idea not to
flood the list with highly personal posts and "attaboys" and
"I agrees"  -- some folks have difficulty with their
keyboards, and it's harder for them to delete. Use good
judgment and you will be rewarded with a lot of support from
grateful listfriends.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/