Jennifer, you said,
"I believe that if a child is conceived that we do not have the right to
extinguish it no matter how it was conceived or who it  would help."

I find that an admirable thought, but that is not the issue.
It is a choice as foillows:
A woman uses her eggs for conceiving a desired baby in a test tube.

The surplus eggs canot be donated to another woman. So they either incinerate
her excess egg or with her permission use the eggs as a source for
pluripotent stem cells. These stem cells are not capable of growing into a
life form. But research shows that they seemm to be capable of growinginto
repair parts.
There are only two choices: Incinerate the surplus eggs or use the stem cells
within for research to cure many miseries of mankind.
Neither choice is easy, but what choice would you make ?