<< m sorry though, I just cant see myself believing ANYTHING Gore has to say.
 I used to be fond of Lieberman, because of his consistency to his values.
 Lieberman changed all his "core values" for "Gore values", to be VP.

Re the above mentioned discussion    Cost must be considered.  When the big
fat government takes your and my money
, it generally costs so much more than a faith based  group or a non profit
foundation, etc.  I agree we need help, but it seems as though everyone is
standing in line with their hand out  .   keep that up and we will all be
reduced to the lowest common denominator, with no incentive to achieve or to
develope new medicines etc. and won't have to worry because everyone will be
so poor there will be nothing to share.

Virginia Christiansen
Rochester, MN