hear is what happened to me lot of time's at home and a way. when i have to go it is now can hold it for about a min. wheent to church well i had to go. it went down my legs in my boots and in the parking lot. VIVIAN had to take me home to take a shower and change close they brown kind. all so in can lots of time. only bad time we went to see some friends i had to go bad well in a public restroom i went all over then freaked out. yelled for VIVIAN while in a men room. he told her he would see that know one bother us and he helped me to clean up enough to get to the car. pants and boots whear a mess lo lo. still happens lot but now we just laugh. sure smells though.  i use out look express i hope i am not goofing any one up. when i send a pick. I send to my self first and time the sending and receiving and tell who i am send to.

                                                    I.Y.Q.   DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                       LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/freevideo/