Lighten up, Dr. Fink.
Lanny Weddel

----- Original Message -----
From: Robert A. Fink, M. D.
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2000 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: NON PD: Not for consumption by serious readers

On 27 Aug 00, at 15:09, Marjorie L. Moorefield wrote:

> Subject:  Married Man Joke
>
> This is from my darling Daughter in Germany!
> The more I think about it, the funnier it becomes!!!
> just me,
> Marjorie
>

> Subj: MARRIED MAN :
>   A married man left work early one Friday afternoon.
> Instead  of going home,however,he squandered the weekend (and
> his  paycheck) partying with the boys.
> When he finally returned home on Sunday night, he ran into a barrage
> of epithets from his  furious wife.
>   After a couple of hours of nagging and berating,his wife asked, "How
>   would you like it if you didn't see me for a couple of days?"
> Ignoring his hangover, the man shouted,  "THAT WOULD SUIT ME JUST
> FINE!!"
>   Monday went by, and the man didn't see his wife.
>   Tuesday  and Wednesday came and went with the same result.
>   Come Thursday, the swelling went down a bit and he could see her  a
>   little,
> just out of the corner of his left eye!!!

And this is a sexist, man-bashing, abusive piece of "humor".  It is as
bad as the anti-female jokes that appear here occasionally and which
raise the ire of the women on this List.  There is no room for this
kind of abuse here or anyplace else.  It advocates domestic violence
against men.

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Professional Corporation
2500 Milvia Street   Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink>

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"