Rick and all who are interested , go to
http://www.guilfordpharm.com

Right off hand I didn't see GPI-1046,but there is a place in
the webpage to contact them ,so you could ask.

I did find this however, and there is more, I just copied
a little bit of info. there is a whole lot more.

just me,
Marjorie

DOPASCAN® Injection is a novel investigational diagnostic test for
Parkinson's disease. Currently, there are no diagnostic tests available
which can differentiate Parkinson's disease from other conditions such as
essential tremor.