Sid,
The saddest part of the whole thing is, this article by Senator
Sam Boneblack starts thus:
Quote:
"Last week the federal government declared for the first time in our
history that it is acceptable for medical researchers to kill one human
being to help save another.
         The National Institutes of Health's guidelines on embryonic
stem-cell research, as announced by President Clinton, would encourage
private researchers to kill living human embryos to obtain stem cells
for government-funded research.  Proponents of these guidelines claim
that such research may be helpful in treating and curing a variety
of diseases." End Quote

Frightening isn't it?

just me,
Marjorie