To:  Barbara, Connie, Michel, Kathrynne, and All the Caring,

Together we share, in numerous degrees, the insidiousness of this disease,
this visitor called PD or PDS who came into our lives univited and, who,
despite our efforts, battles to become the Alpha of our daily existence.
It is not a battle won alone.  It is a battle that requires support.  It is
a battle that requires the knowledge, experience, and sincerity of those
unseen but often heard from who remind us through opinion, discussion,
debate, encouragement and devil's advocacy(and more)that we can make it one
more day for we are not alone.  Perhaps some day, one might even speak of
the many as "friends".

That said.................

To me true Friendship is like an old book.  No matter how often its pages
are turned or how worn its binding becomes, its value increases.

It is in friendship, then, that I offer to Barbara and all who surround her,

Roses for You(author unknown)

I got a dozen roses,
From a friend the other day;
But I only have one left