Dear Friends,

        Here's my question--am I under-medicated?

        Here's the background--I am 53, diagnosed at 51.  I take only Mirapex and
vitamins.  My MDS lets me decide how much meds I am comfortable with.  I take
1.25 mg of Mirapex 3 times a day.  A recent post about Mirapex controlling
tremors
got me curious.  My tremor in both hands is considerable and yesterday, at
the YMCA
where I lift weights MWF, my left leg (my weakest side) started
shaking.  The MDS
has said that I should go no further than 1.5mg-3 times a day.  I have been
holding
back for fear of falling asleep at the wheel.  So, what do you think, do I
shake and
drive or stop both or will taking more even affect my tremors?

                                                        Sue