        This may have already been posted, I can't remember,
but I got this letter yesterday from the National Parkinson Foundation.

                  NEW DRUG STUDIES ANNOUNCED

            THE NATIONAL PARKINSON FOUNDATION, INC.
            announces THREE new drug studies for people with
                                 Parkinson's disease.

One of the drugs is being studied in  NEWLY DIAGNOSED people
with Parkinson's disease who are NOT on Sinemet and are NOT
on a dopamine agonist like Mirapex, Requip or Permax.

Two of the drug studies will involve patients who ARE on Sinemet
and are having an uneven response, fluctuations, or on-off time.

If you live in South Florida and want more information on any
of these three innovative drugs please contact:

DR. KELLY LYONS
Director of Research
University of Miami
Department of Neurology