I would think this would be an absolute no-no for PWP's. Most typically have
trouble turning over on regular sheets on hard beds to the point of going to
satin sheets which allows you body to "slide" easier. The "cuddling" would,
it seems to me, increase the difficulty.

I know I have a hard time when my wife cuddles me!

Darwin