Hi all,

My parents live in a place that gets quite cold in winter, at least by
southern California standards; it regularly hits the 'teens (Fahrenheit).
Flannel sheets would be nicer than regular cotton sheets, but my dad cannot
roll over if there are flannel sheets on the bed.  Two Christmases ago, I
gave them a set of jersey knit sheets.  These are made of the same material
as T-shirts.  They are as warm as flannel sheets IMO and my dad *and* mom
have been quite happy sleeping on them year-round.

Carrie, daughter of Sharon CG and Michael 64/13+