Dear Michel,
Thank you for keeping us updated on Barbara's condition. I
feel hopeful knowing that Connie was able to communicate
with her and to assist her to eat something. I will hope
that her physicians will be able to improve her drug regimen
and that she will achieve stability.

Please do take care of yourself. Here's a big cyberhug for
you, and another for Barbara!

(((((((((((((((((((((((O))))))))))))))))))))))))))

My very best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/