Hi Gang -

3 weeks ago I started taking Symmetrel (Amantadine).  This is in addition to
Sinemet, the only other medication being used.  In January I tried Comtan but
the results were poor.

However, the Symmetrel has made an amazing difference.  There's less (and
less severe) "off" time, reduced dyskinesia, more energy, etc.

Interestingly, this medication had no effect at all when I tried it about 5 -
6 years ago; long before the operation.  Also, there have been no side
effects, so far at least.

I'll keep you posted if there are any changes.  In the meantime Symmetrel
gets a good rating in my book.

Jim