Eleanor, I originally asked the question (for my mom) and someone on the
list said they had one made by an upholsterer with straps (so it wouldn't
slide).

I've done more research and Jay Care puts out a number of products (they
have a Web site -- I found it by searching on AltaVista). Also, someone
recommended that my mother speak directly with her PT for suggestions. Good
luck Debbie

Debbie White