Barb_MSN wrote:
> I just wanna know if you're gonna COOK DINNER for all us L.A,
> Parkie residents <grin>?

Heh

> figure on cooking for about 65,000
> people - give or take a few!

Sure. Gosh, yes; no prob at all! Yep, yep.

> I guess you'll hafta do the cooking at a facility big enough to
> handle that size crowd, so I've contacted Tommy LaSorda to see is
> he can pull some strings and get us Dodger Stadium

yeh, that'd be good. Maybe I could make the worlds largest
enchilada.....or something..........

ya BETTER duck and run!!!

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/