Jennifer,
The use of "Flaming" in lieu of "Fleming" was probably a Freudian slip. Glad
you took it so well.

You said: "I have not studied this much, but why can't they donate this to a
woman that does not have eggs?"

That would be an excellent alternative to incineration, but you get into
another can of worms.
1. Genetic matching problems and all sorts of other considerations. (I don't
know them all. I can visualize legal and emotional, etc.)
Example: Later, the biological mother wants to see (or keep) her child.
WE already have surrogate mothers and have had many problems with it.
I do like your statement, "I hate waste."
There are thousands, maybe millions, of wasted kids in orphanages. The couple
incapable of creating their child -- can and should adopt some of these...
REMEMBER: These stem cells are not capable of reproducing itself into a life.
No science or religion can honestly state otherwise. (Not yet anyway.)
With best wishes,
Sid Levin