i get my med's by mail the come from FT. LRUDERDILE.FL.33331 AT $3.00 PER MED FOR THE MONTH I TAKE 12 DIFF ONES.  to day i got to check which my nero as the sent genetic sinnment.  all my new is which the doc. said i could get over the counter $27.00 so we are going to as for him to write out one. i have holes that does not get cleaned out is reason for some of my belly trouble. (oh the med is SURFAK)  TOEARLY TO TELL. is any one use it?

                                                I.Y.Q. DON  AND  VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIFE-55

                                                         BEST MED'S FOR PD IS
                                                              NO STRESS FOR THE DAY