Hello everyone,

Does anyone have any first-hand experience with this bedding product?  I read about it in our Sunday newspaper (Parade magazine, last page).  It is an advertisement for the "mattress pad" made of wool which is suppose to cuddle the sleeper in "total comfort".  I was just wondering if anyone knows if is as helpful as it claims.  I did go to their web page -  www.cuddleewe.com - only to discover that it is expensive (to me), but if does indeed work, then, I would not consider it expensive.  I think all things are relative.
Any feed back appreciated.
Jackie
CG for Bob  49/42/35
            current age/age diag./age symp. began