I'm finding this discussion about class sizes very helpful (I'm printing
every one of them so I can get the range clear in my mind and then
summarize it for the English Dept).  Please, those of you who have written
in without mentioning specific class sizes, can you supply that info as
well?  Thanks--Betsy Sargent, U of Alberta