Nova Scotia College of Art and Design offers a first year writing course with a
maximum enrolment of 20 students per class. But perhaps we have an advantage
insofar as learning by doing seems an obvious choice in an art college. Still,
this course is part of the Foundation year of the degree program.
Jane Milton.