From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Catherine F. Schryer
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 1:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Canadian 1st-year writing courses

Hmm. I have feeling the results of the survey are skewed because the surveys
only used Chairs of English as their sources. I bet a different picture
would emerge if they surveyed a group higher up in the food chain of
universities--a group that could see a larger picture of where "writing"
courses are really being taught.