Dear Listmembers,
I'm fairly new to the list and have an inquiry
regarding an production I'm currently working on.
I'll be putting on Machiavelli's "La Mandragola" in
Feb. 2001.  The difficulty I've run into is that it is
on a site which I will not have access to untill that
morning, subsequently all set and props must be
brought with us (approx 2 hour drive).  We are
considering hanging a painted backdrop and using
minimal props, but any suggestions and helpful hints
that any of you might have would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks in advance for all responses.  You can email me
off list if you prefer at <[log in to unmask]>
-Tom Anderson

=====
"Suppose you were an idiot... And suppose you were in Congress... But I repeat myself."
         -Mark Twain