Carrie:

I'm guessing that the material which Lanier found offensive was NOT in
Stephanie's own webpages, but probably in one of the LINKS which Bill said
she has no control over?

>In a message dated 09/02/2000 8:56:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>
><< Bill, the webcam on your daughter's site contains pornographic pictures! I
> would call them "XXX" rated, not "R" as it says, I don't think  links like
> that should be posted on the list.
SNIPPED
>Lanier, maybe I am missing something, but I looked all through the site and
>didn't see ANYTHING that could be rated XXX.  I think even R is a
>conservative rating. SNIPPED

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 82/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

           on PDWebring at
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for