Nancy, did you scroll further down to where it asks if you've forgotten
your password?  Then it asks you to submit your email address.  The same
thing happened to me some time ago.  I couldn't remember my password, but
by supplying my email address, they were able to get me back on track.

If push comes to shove, send an email to:  [log in to unmask]
and yell, "HELP"!

Good luck,   E