Allan,
What is your diagnosis now?
What made them come to the conclusion that you were misdiagnosed?
Was it because none of the PD medication worked?
Like Sinemet?

I hope you don't mind sharing your information, but I'm really curious
how you could go for 3 years misdiagnosed and now still have tremors,
but now the tremors have no name?

just me,
Marjorie
67/58/55